sorry for the hiatus

Dear online kehillah (community),

I have not been sending out my psalm commentaries this week at first because of time issues and then computer issues. I will try to send at least one out this week in addition to my Torah commentary. The truth is that much of June and July are going to be quite hectic. I will do my best to keep up with the weekly parashah (Torah portion) and eventually finish up the daily psalm commentaries, but not on as regular basis as usual.

On another note, I am scheduling Shabbat and weekend teaching opportunities for 5771 (aka 2010-2011).   If you would like to bring me to your community as a scholar in-residence please be in touch - or pass along my information to the people who make those decisions in your community.

I hope you are all enjoying your summer so far.

B'shalom,

Steven

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parshat Shemot: From Pharaoh to President (a Response to this Past Week's Riots in Washington)

White Privilege, Charlottesville and Our Responsibility

Psalm for Friday: Psalm 93, Verse 5

Parshat Naso - Beyond the Bitter Waters